Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Baddeck, which is also known for its museums and live music. Scenic and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its bars and entertainment choices.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Baddeck
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NS (YQY), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baddeck
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site is a local cultural venue. The city's hiking trails and lakeside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Bras d'Or Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kidston Island Lighthouse and Bell Bay Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Baddeck. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lynwood Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Silver Dart Lodge - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Auberge Gisele's Inn - This 4-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Baddeck
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Baddeck each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 13°F