When you envision a new spot, you perhaps see yourself ambling through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you have been anticipating in particular: American Consulate. Right now is the day to tick it off your bucket list.
Where Is There to Stay Near American Consulate?
Hotels near American Consulate
When you stop at American Consulate, you'll find memories that will last a lifetime.
It is located in Ciudad Juarez, 960 miles from Mexico City.
Secure a room within 2 miles of American Consulate, with 13 accommodation options to pick from. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez - Las Misiones and the Hotel Maria Bonita Consulado Americano are 0.2 miles and 0.3 miles away. Another convenient option, the Real Inn Ciudad Juárez, is 1 mile away.
Be a savvy traveler and book one of the numerous budget hotels found in the area. 0.2 miles away, you'll come across the Quality Inn Near American Consulate Ciudad Juarez, but if that's unsuitable, then an alternative is the Microtel Inn by Wyndham Ciudad Juarez/By US Consulate, which is 0.2 miles away.
If you would like to spend your nights somewhere a bit more upmarket, you'll be happy to know that there are a few such hotels in the immediate vicinity. The ibis Juarez Consulado and the Hotel Suites Las Misiones are easy to reach at relatively short distances of just 0.07 miles for the former and 0.8 miles for the latter.
When you're exploring the area around American Consulate, do not forget to sample the delicious coffee and delectable treats at Palazzo di Pane Café-Panadería Gourmet. Later on, you should delight in a more substantial meal at another nearby spot, Barrigas Mesón, Bar & Grill. To finish the night the right way, take one last short walk and grab a couple of beers at La Diana.
There are some other things to see and do in proximity to American Consulate:
- You can give your wallet a good workout at Plaza Las Misiones, one of the area's finest places to shop.
- Spend some time at Central Park for some entertainment in the local green spaces.
- Set aside some time to see a live production at Paso del Norte Cultural Center and be entranced by the local actors working the stage.
- If you wander around you will find a few fascinating monuments, including Benito Juarez Monument.
- Journey into the past and contemplate the passage of time while looking at El Meco Ruins.
Expedia's inventory of resorts and hotels in Ciudad Juarez offers everything you require, so you're certain to have accommodation near American Consulate you'll appreciate. With hundreds of sightseers in the past year, you will not be by yourself. You'll do so confidently when it's time to make your reservation, too: newcomers of all sorts endorsed their Ciudad Juarez hotel. Need help making a decision? Discover all the secret guidance you need.
- Discover that Ciudad Juarez accommodation are always prepared to show you into neat and clean rooms.
- We offer accommodations that are soothing for all sorts, from big reunions to couples.
- As you might hope near such a stunning monument, the fronk desk service at lodging near American Consulate is awesome.
Suites in Ciudad Juarez had more visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our extensive selection of hotels near American Consulate, we see your prized site in your future.
Ciudad Juarez Intriguing Facts and Figures
There are still further activities to do in Ciudad Juarez when you've crossed American Consulate off your timetable.
- Until recently, Ciudad Juarez tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but rising numbers of stays mean the moment to book is now.
- Prepare to see Ciudad Juarez also knows a thing or two about hospitality after some time spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
- Arrange a trip to one of the local historical sites, then head out on the town to end the day with a bang.
Pack your things, wave goodbye to the same old views and say hello to more than a few all-new selfies. Planning a visit to Ciudad Juarez is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near American Consulate from Expedia. Reserve now!