Visiting Ciudad Juarez
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ciudad Juarez, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and opera houses. A top sight in the city is American Consulate.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Ciudad Juarez
- The closest major airport is in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (CJS-Abraham Gonzalez Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in El Paso, TX (ELP-El Paso Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ciudad Juarez
Well-known for its opera, the city's cultural venues include Paso del Norte Cultural Center, Casa de Adobe, and La Rodadora Espacio Interactivo. The city is notable for landmarks like Benito Juarez Monument, Santa Teresa-San Jeronimo International Bridge, and Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe. The picturesque setting of Central Park and Chamizal Federal Public Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Ciudad Juarez, you'll find 55 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Ciudad Juarez - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Fiesta Inn Ciudad Juarez - Our customers like the dining options and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta by Wyndham Cd Juarez Near US Consulate - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Other top sights in Ciudad Juarez include American Consulate. Outside the city, popular places to see include El Paso Museum of Art, located 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city center, and El Paso Museum of History, which is 21.8 mi/35.1 km away.
Dressing for Ciudad Juarez
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Ciudad Juarez gets about 9.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 33°F