Find Hotels in American Fork, UT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Visiting American Fork
Visitors to American Fork are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. A top sight in the area is Alta Ski Area.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Provo
- The closest major airport is in Provo, UT (PVU), 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 30 mi (48.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in American Fork
Alta Ski Area is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find John Hutchings Museum Of Natural History and Thanksgiving Point.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites American Fork - North Provo - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around American Fork
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at American Fork Station. American Fork might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for American Fork
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 21°F as the nighttime average
- American Fork gets about 13.23 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in American Fork?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in American Fork, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to American Fork?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in American Fork?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to American Fork?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation in American Fork?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in American Fork?
What are some accommodations with pools in American Fork?
Recent reviews of American Fork hotels
More trip options
- American Fork Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near American Fork Airports
- Hotels near Popular American Fork Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in American Fork
- More Hotel Options in American Fork
- More Popular Hotels in Provo
- Other Hotels near American Fork, Provo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends