Families will find kid-friendly activities in Draper, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Alta Ski Area, Clark Planetarium, and The Gateway.
- You'll find 447 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salt Lake City
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provo, UT (PVU), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Draper
Favorite family attractions include Airborne Trampoline Arena and Cowabunga Bay Water Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Red Rock Trail and South Mountain Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Draper. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Draper - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Salt Lake City Draper - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City Draper - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to see around the area include Alta Ski Area, 13.3 mi/21.5 km from the heart of the city, and Clark Planetarium, which is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away.
Getting Around Draper
Metro stations nearby include Draper Town Center Station and Draper Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Draper
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Draper is 16.18 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F