Picture yourself walking around the boulevards of your next day off, taking note of the beautiful nature or the monuments everywhere around you. But Red Butte Garden and Arboretum is one feature you are especially anticipating. Now is the time to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at Red Butte Garden and Arboretum
Hotels near Red Butte Garden and Arboreteum
Renew your senses with a trip back to Mother Nature at Red Butte Garden and Arboreteum.
If you're wondering how to get there, you'll have to journey to Salt Lake City, the state capital.
Grab a hotel in the immediate vicinity. There are 2 to select from. The Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City/University-Foothill Dr and Marriott University Park are definitely solid choices, and they're only 2 miles from Red Butte Garden and Arboreteum.
If you would rather not spend a small fortune on your accommodation, you will be happy to discover that there are a number of budget-friendly hotels relatively close by. Don't look further than the Grand America Hotel or the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek for comfort at a reasonable price.
Treat yourself and reserve a room in one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Check out the Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City - Downtown and the Anniversary Inn - 5th South for superior facilities.
Salt Lake City Marriott University Park (480 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City), a frequented coffee shop, is merely 0.5 miles away from Red Butte Garden and Arboreteum.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in the vicinity of Red Butte Garden and Arboreteum:
- Learn about Earth's natural history at Natural History Museum of Utah, a great place for you and your family.
- Broswse the display of war history at Fort Douglas Military Museum.
- Take part in a tour around University of Utah, an important institution of higher learning in the area.
- If you love unwinding in refreshing surroundings, This is the Place Heritage Park is a popular spot that you ought to check out.
- The comprehensive art exhibits at Utah Museum of Fine Art make this museum a place you won't want to miss.
Expedia's directory of hotels in Salt Lake City delivers everything you require, so you're certain to have a place to stay near Red Butte Garden and Arboretum that you'll love. There were hundreds of tourists in the past twelve months, so you won't be by yourself. You can rest easy once reservation time is here, too: multiple travelers would recommend their Salt Lake City hotel to a buddy. All the inside information you're searching you'll find right here.
- You're in the correct place if you want spaces that are relaxing as well as neat and tidy.
- The fronk desk services at accommodation near Red Butte Garden and Arboretum will be awesome, which can only enhance your visit to this marvelous monument.
- Discover that Salt Lake City hotels are always fresh and tidy.
You can stay right in the region with our wide database of hotels near Red Butte Garden and Arboretum.
Interesting Salt Lake City Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Salt Lake City with Red Butte Garden and Arboretum crossed off your list.
- Get cultured about the area's past, then enjoy a night out on the town to end the exploration right.
- You will discover Salt Lake City also knows some things about individualized treatment after an afternoon spent on its abundant pastimes.
- This precious locale continues to rise in acclaim.
You won't regret planning an escape to Salt Lake City, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Red Butte Garden and Arboretum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in some all-new group photos!