Visiting West Jordan
Visitors to West Jordan are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and lakeside setting. Quaint and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Clark Planetarium, The Gateway, and Tabernacle.
- You'll find 447 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salt Lake City
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provo, UT (PVU), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Jordan
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Jordan Landing and Gardner Village. Additionally, in the area you'll find Clark Planetarium and The Gateway.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in West Jordan. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City-West Jordan - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City-West Jordan - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- My Place Hotel-West Jordan, UT - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Tabernacle, located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city center, and Salt Lake Temple, which is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) away.
Getting Around West Jordan
You can walk to nearby metro stations including Jordan Valley Station, 8351 S. 2700 W. Station, and 5651 W. Old Bingham Hwy Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for West Jordan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Average annual rainfall for West Jordan is 16.18 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 23°F