Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lehi, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping. A top sight in the area is Alta Ski Area.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Provo
- The closest major airport is in Provo, UT (PVU), 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lehi
A couple of favorite places to visit are John Hutchings Museum Of Natural History and Thanksgiving Point. Additionally, you'll find Alta Ski Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Lehi. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites-Lehi - Thanksgiving Point - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Lehi - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Lehi/Thanksgiving Point - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Lehi
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Lehi Station. Lehi may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Lehi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Lehi gets about 13.23 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F