Visiting Heber City
Visitors to Heber City are sure to enjoy the ski areas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights in the area include Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley Resort.
- You'll find 1926 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Park City
- The closest major airport is in Provo, UT (PVU), 31.4 mi (50.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Heber City
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and such places to visit as Southfield Park and Jordanelle State Park. Skiing is a top activity, and Strawberry Reservoir Visitor Center is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Avon Theatre and Ideal Theatre.
In Heber City, you'll find 86 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Heber Valley Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Daniels Summit Lodge - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this lodge. With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Swiss Alps Inn - This 2.5-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Deer Valley Resort, located 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Heber City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Heber City is 54.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F