Find Hotels in Amlwch
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Visitors to Amlwch are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, golf courses, and churches. In Amlwch, there are 14 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Amlwch
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bull Bay Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Lligwy Beach and Red Wharf Bay.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Amlwch. Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Trecastell Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Amlwch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Amlwch is 1.06 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F