History buffs will enjoy exploring Beaumaris, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its seaside, bars, and mountain views.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Beaumaris
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 51.8 mi (83.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaumaris
A favorite place to visit in the city is Beaumaris Castle. You'll also find Red Wharf Bay and Penrhyn Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Beaumaris. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Bull - Beaumaris - This 5-star inn features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- Bishopsgate House Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Bulkeley Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Beaumaris
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Beaumaris each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F