- 3 min walk
- The Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- 8 min walk
- Dam Square
- 8 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the city center, Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam is in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Royal Palace and Dam Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Artis and Vondelpark. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Amsterdam Dungeon and NDSM Werf. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Amsterdam Central Metro Station is 7 minutes by foot and Nieuwmarkt Station is 12 minutes.
- Sexmuseum - 3 min walk
- Royal Palace - 7 min walk
- The Old Church (Oude Kerk) - 8 min walk
- Dam Square - 8 min walk
- Madame Tussauds - 8 min walk
- Amsterdam Central Station - 5 min walk
- Amsterdam Central Metro Station - 7 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 26 min drive
- Wyers Bar & Restaurant – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Miss Louisa Coffee – Open daily.
- House Bar Amsterdam – Cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Pets stay free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45 per stay.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10.00 and EUR 25.00 for adults, EUR 10.00 and EUR 25.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amsterdam City Centre Crowne Plaza
- Kimpton Witt Amsterdam Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Amsterdam
- Crowne Plaza Amsterdam City Centre Hotel
- Kimpton Witt Amsterdam
- Kimpton Witt
- Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam Hotel
- Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam Amsterdam
- Kimpton De Witt Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities