- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Family Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Club Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Museum Quarter neighborhood, Amsterdam Marriott Hotel is in the city center. Rijksmuseum and Melkweg are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Leidseplein and Rembrandt Square. Check out an event or a game at Johan Cruyff Arena, and consider making time for Artis, a top attraction not to be missed. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Leidseplein Stop is 3 minutes by foot and Prinsengracht Stop (2) is 5 minutes.Visit our Amsterdam travel guide
- Holland Casino - 2 min walk
- Leidseplein - 3 min walk
- Paradiso - 4 min walk
- Melkweg - 7 min walk
- Van Gogh Museum - 8 min walk
- Leidseplein Stop - 3 min walk
- Rokin Station - 15 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 19 min drive
- Midtown Grill — 1 min walk
- Sorel's Bar and Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort