Find Motels in Annapolis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Annapolis
Other property types in Annapolis
Historic Inns of Annapolis
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
The Westin Annapolis
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Annapolis Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are more than 133 hotels and other lodging choices in Annapolis, though there are only 2 economical motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you save some cash when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Annapolis has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Maryland State House, William Paca House, and Six Flags America.
Fun fact: Motels began in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motels often offer free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' best-rated Annapolis motels to select from:
- Stay within a short 7-minute drive of Chesapeake Bay Bridge.
- Enjoy access to the computer station, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Maryland State House and William Paca House.
What to Do in AnnapolisCheck out the college campus and enjoy the top-notch restaurants in this historical area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Annapolis for its shops, marina, and live music.
Here are some popular places:
- Maryland State House
- William Paca House
- Six Flags America
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Spa Creek
- Peters Cove
- Maryland Quiet Waters Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
- Chesapeake Beach Water Park
- Goddard Visitor Center
Annapolis is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit AnnapolisFigure out the ideal time to visit Annapolis by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 62° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 43° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 75° F during the day and 30° F at night
- Average rainfall is 47.32 inches in a year
How to Get to Annapolis and Around the Area
|Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton)||Airport||16.2 mi (26.1 km)|
|Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall)||Airport||16.8 mi (27 km)|
|College Park, MD (CGS)||Airport||23.1 mi (37.2 km)|
|Bowie State Station||Train Station||14.9 mi (23.9 km)|