Visitors can enjoy all that Arnold has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and golf courses. Top sights around the area include National Aquarium in Baltimore, William Paca House, and Maryland State House.
- You'll find 89 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Annapolis
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 13 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arnold
Notable places to visit in the larger region include National Aquarium in Baltimore, William Paca House, and Maryland State House. In the area, you'll also find Fort McHenry and American Visionary Art Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Arnold, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 77 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Pet Friendly, Annapolis, Arnold Full Home Sleeps 10 With Outdoor Hottub is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Arnold. This 3.5-star hotel in Baltimore features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to public transit.
- Lord Baltimore Hotel is 18 mi (29 km) from central Arnold. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Baltimore can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the center of Arnold. This 3.5-star hotel in Baltimore features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, popular places to see include M&T Bank Stadium, 17.5 mi/28.1 km from the city center, and Six Flags America, which is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away.
Dressing for Arnold
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Arnold is 47.32 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F