Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Annemasse, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, monuments, and bars. Around the area, top sights include Jet d'Eau Fountain, Bourg-de-Four Square, and Saint-Pierre Cathedral.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Annemasse
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau Bleu. In the area, you'll also find Jet d'Eau Fountain and Bourg-de-Four Square.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Annemasse. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Campanile Annemasse Gare - Genève - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Atalante Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Porte De Geneve - This 3-star aparthotel features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers love its central location and WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Saint-Pierre Cathedral, 4.2 mi/6.8 km from the heart of the city, and Reformation Wall Monument, which is 4.3 mi (7 km) away.
Getting Around Annemasse
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Annemasse Station. Annemasse might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Annemasse
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 33.70 inches of rain falls on Annemasse each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F