Visitors can enjoy all that Prevessin-Moens has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Palexpo, Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, and United Nations European Headquarters.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Prevessin-Moens
Palexpo, Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, and United Nations European Headquarters are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and Reformation Wall Monument.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residhome Le Carre d'Or Prevessin - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and nice bathrooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Saint-Pierre Cathedral, 5.4 mi/8.6 km from the city center, and Jet d'Eau Fountain, which is 5.4 mi (8.8 km) away.
Dressing for Prevessin-Moens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Prevessin-Moens gets about 33.70 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F