Visitors to Divonne-les-Bains are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, golf courses, and casinos. Top sights around the area include Palexpo, United Nations European Headquarters, and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Divonne-les-Bains
Favorite family attractions include Forest Land and Divonne-les-Bains Nautical Center. The city's natural beauty is on display at Lake Divonne, National Nature Reserve of High Jura Mountain, and Haut-Jura Regional Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Domaine de Divonne Golf Club and Golf of l'Hippodrome.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Divonne-les-Bains. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Le Divona - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Domaine De Divonne - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences L'Orée du Parc - Amenities at this residence include free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palexpo, 9.7 mi/15.5 km from the city center, and United Nations European Headquarters, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away.
Dressing for Divonne-les-Bains
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Divonne-les-Bains gets about 33.70 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F