Visiting Anse aux Pins
Visitors can enjoy all that Anse aux Pins has to offer including the golf courses, coral reefs, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Grand Anse Beach, Takamaka Beach, and Beau Vallon Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Anse aux Pins
- The closest major airport is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Praslin Island (PRI), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anse aux Pins
A couple of favorite places to visit are Seychelles Golf Club and Anse Aux Pins Beach. In the area, you'll also find Grand Anse Beach and Takamaka Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Anse aux Pins. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Triskell - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel La Roussette - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Reef Holiday Apartments - With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Beau Vallon Beach, located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center, and North East Point Beach, which is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) away.
Dressing for Anse aux Pins
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on Anse aux Pins each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and November with an average of 76°F