Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Perfect place for an extended stay. I was there for 10 days, and prepared breakfast most days, lunch often and dinners. All appliances and most kitchen utensils are provided. There are an abundance of great local restaurants (several in easy walking distance) but that gets expensive over a long term. ...
We really enjoyed our stay, had breakfast in beautiful outdoor setting . My wife unfortunately had a bird fly over and drop a bomb on her head, just as we received our meal. Good laugh
This is a beautiful, new motel especially nice for extended-stay guests. It is close to the beaches and Florida's historic Forbidden Coast towns, local college and medical center.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Apalachicola accommodation! Finding the perfect hotel during your Florida Panhandle getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Apalachicola. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Apalachicola accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Florida Panhandle is not just pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say Apalachicola has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.1. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Florida Panhandle has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Apalachicola is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 131% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?