Visitors can enjoy all that Eastpoint has to offer including its seafood restaurants. In Eastpoint, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastpoint
A favorite place to visit in the city is Fort Gadsden. In the area, you'll also find Crooked River Lighthouse and John Gorrie State Museum.
As you plan your trip to Eastpoint, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 124 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bayfront Home; Pool; Mins From Sgi; Fishing Kayaks; Book now 4 Seafood Festival! is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from central Eastpoint. This 3.5-star hotel in Port St. Joe features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Close to Sgi! Sleeps 7! Vaulted Ceilings! Sattelite T.v. Boat Parking!! is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the center of Eastpoint. This 2.5-star motel in Apalachicola features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Port Inn is located 25.9 mi (41.7 km) from the heart of Eastpoint. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Apalachicola can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Eastpoint
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 57.72 inches of rain falls on Eastpoint each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 43°F