Visiting Appiano Sulla Strada del Vino
Visitors can enjoy all that Appiano Sulla Strada del Vino has to offer including its ski areas. Top sights around the area include Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige, Piazza Walther, and Renon Cable Car.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Appiano Sulla Strada del Vino
- The closest major airport is in Bolzano (BZO), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Appiano Sulla Strada del Vino
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hocheppan Castle, Lake Monticolo, and Ortler Ski Arena. In the area, you'll also find Museo Archeologico dell'Alto Adige and Piazza Walther.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Appiano Sulla Strada del Vino. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Angerburg Blumenhotel - This 3-star hotel in St. Michael/San Michele features a winery, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Renon Cable Car, 5.6 mi/9 km from the city center, and Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens, which is 13.7 mi (22.1 km) away.
Dressing for Appiano Sulla Strada del Vino
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Appiano Sulla Strada del Vino is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F