Find Hotels in Arcola
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jan 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Arcola has to offer including the mountain views and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and welcoming setting. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. In Arcola, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Arcola
The picturesque setting of Montemarcello Regional Park and Gulf of La Spezia exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Doria Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Arcola. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Luci sul Golfo - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Albergo Serena - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Arcola
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Arcola Station. Arcola may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Arcola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Arcola each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F