Find Hotels in Manarola
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2017
Visitors to Manarola are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, coffeehouses, and soccer matches. A top sight in the area is Doria Castle. In Manarola, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manarola
The city's hiking trails and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Via dell'Amore. Additionally, you might want to add Manarola Ferry to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Manarola. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Affittacamere San Giorgio - Amenities at this 2-star townhouse accommodation include a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and location.
- Giovanni Rooms Manarola - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this townhouse accommodation. With a stay at this 1-star townhouse accommodation, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- Ca' de Baran - Amenities in this 1-star townhouse accommodation include free wired Internet and cable TV. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Doria Castle, located 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Manarola
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Riomaggiore Manarola Station or Manarola Station. Manarola might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Manarola
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Manarola gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Manarola?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manarola, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Manarola?
What's the best place to stay for families in Manarola?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Manarola?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Manarola Ferry?
What about the best place to stay near Church of San Lorenzo?
Recent reviews of Manarola hotels
More trip options
- Manarola Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Manarola Airports
- Hotels near Popular Manarola Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Manarola
- More Hotel Options in Manarola
- More Popular Hotels in Riomaggiore
- Other Hotels near Manarola, Riomaggiore
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends