Search over 1,000,000 properties worldwide and 550 airlines worldwide.
Search over a million flights, hotels, packages, and more
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Very nice and clean hotel. Every u it has what you need for a long stay. Hotel is right by six flags and a Walmart. Plenty of dining in the area.
Rooms were great for families and the breakfasts were great!
property was very convenient for the ballgame, was very pleased
It was great and friendly. Love the VIP area as well.
Staff is amazing! Property is a little run down, not many amenities, however breakfast included is nice.
13.95 for breakfast was expensive considering the quality.
The air conditioner was awesome. The space was awesome.
95% of employees were amazing, the other 5% were pleasant. No bad experience. No bugs, the hotel is in major need of remodeling, but still wasn’t too bad. Breakfast was good, waffles were great! Always fully stocked up on the food selections. Location to nearby attractions is wonderful! Trolley service ...
clean and wifi was excellent. easy check in and check out. pool was clean. bathrooms great condition.
When the air conditioning just isn't cutting it, it's time to seriously chill out at one of the many water parks surrounding Arlington hotels. Pack your bag, particularly your swim wear, to soak up fun and sun while you are in Arlington.
You'll have no problem finding a spot to perfect your cannonball at these water-filled resorts. With everything there is to explore even at just one water theme park, you'll require a room to dry off and rest up. You'll also discover Arlington has hotels known for their friendly services to make your nights as enjoyable as your fun-filled day. Take a moment to check out the reviews of our featured hotels to help you decide on the best hotel for your stay. Expedia has a huge number of great prices on first-rate hotels so you won't have to hold your breath waiting for the lowest price.
The swimming pools aren't the only areas worth exploring. Arlington remains on the list of popular holiday hangouts. After you and your family have spent a day enjoying the amusements from nearby water parks, you'll soon discover that this area offers entertainment options once you are ready to get out of the water. It's just not travelers that think Arlington is a lively entertainment hub - the teeming local population can make this city come alive.
Offering splendid accomodations and plenty of entertainment options makes Arlington regularly one of the best places to stay cool during the dog days of summer.