Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Artena has to offer. Top sights in the area include Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and Colosseum.
- You'll find 5571 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rome
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Artena
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lepini Mountains. Additionally, you'll find Valmontone Outlet and Rainbow MagicLand in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Artena. Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel degli Amici - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Artena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Artena gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F