Visitors to Ascot are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ascot
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ascot Racecourse. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kings Park and Botanic Garden and City Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ascot. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Central Caravan Park - This 3-star cabin features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and overall value.
- International on the Water Hotel - Our customers like the central location and WiFi at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Assured Ascot Quays Apartment - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its local sightseeing and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include WACA Ground, located 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center, and Perth Mint, which is 3.9 mi/6.3 km away.
Dressing for Ascot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Ascot each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F