Find Hotels in Coalgate, OK
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $37
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Coalgate will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coalgate
Places to visit in the larger region include Atoka Trails Golf Course, Confederate Memorial Museum and Cemetery, and Atoka County Court. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Coalgate, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- HiWay Inn Express is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from central Coalgate. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Coalgate can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites is located 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the heart of Coalgate. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Atoka can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Budget Inn is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the center of Coalgate. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Atoka can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Coalgate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.28 inches of rain falls on Coalgate each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F