Visitors can enjoy all that Avoca has to offer including the golf courses, coffeehouses, and parks. The welcoming and culturally-rich setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 18 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Atlantic
- The closest major airport is in Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Omaha, NE (MIQ-Millard), 45 mi (72.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Avoca
The city's cultural venues include Farmall-Land USA Tractor Museum and Spider Car. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Avoca CountryView Golf Course and Eddington Memorial Park.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites Avoca - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Avoca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- About 33.54 inches of rain falls on Avoca each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 13°F