Visitors can enjoy all that Audubon has to offer including its monuments. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Audubon
Places to visit in the larger region include Danish Windmill and Danish Immigrant Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you book your getaway to Audubon, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging choices in the area.
- Blue Grass Inn & Suites is located in central Audubon. This 2.5-star hotel in Audubon features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Tivoli Inn & Suites is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Audubon. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Elk Horn can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and local sightseeing.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Atlantic is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from central Audubon. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Atlantic can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Audubon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 9°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Audubon gets about 34.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 12°F