Visitors to Bagnols are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and spas. Top sights around the area include Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Musee d'Art Contemporain.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 30.4 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bagnols
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Musee d'Art Contemporain. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tete d'Or Park and Gallo-Roman Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Chateau de BAGNOLS - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Top places to visit outside the city include Terreaux Square, located 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Lyon Museum of Fine Arts, which is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) away.
Dressing for Bagnols
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Bagnols gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F