Find Hotels in Bally
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 2, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 2, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2020
Visitors to Bally are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Victoria Memorial, Dakshineswar Kali Temple, and Eden Gardens.
- There are 453 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kolkata (CCU-Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Intl.), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bally
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Victoria Memorial, Dakshineswar Kali Temple, and Eden Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Salt Lake Stadium in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Bally, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 422 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Swissotel Kolkata is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the center of Bally. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kolkata can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences is 9 mi (14.5 km) from central Bally. This 5-star hotel in Kolkata features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport.
- The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata is located 6 mi (9.7 km) from the heart of Bally. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Kolkata can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Getting Around Bally
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Howrah Bally Halt Station or Howrah Bally Ghat Station. Bally might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bally
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 94°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 97°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- About 92.05 inches of rain falls on Bally each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F