Visitors to Bandaramulla are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. In Bandaramulla, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bandaramulla
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Mirissa Beach. Additionally, you'll find Mirissa Fisheries Harbor and Weligama Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bandaramulla. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Sea World Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Bandaramulla. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bandaramulla can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Mirissa Seastar is located in central Bandaramulla. This 3-star hotel in Bandaramulla features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Morning Star Guest House is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star guesthouse in Bandaramulla features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bandaramulla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- About 2.48 inches of rain falls on Bandaramulla each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 72°F