Travelers to Bani will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Boca Chica, National Palace, and Parque Colon.
- You'll find 352 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Santo Domingo
- The closest major airport is in Santo Domingo (JBQ-La Isabela Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santo Domingo (SDQ-Las Americas Intl.), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bani
Places to visit in the larger region include Palenque Beach, Bani Sand Dunes, and Salinas Marina. Additionally, you'll find Salinas Beach and Palmar de Ocoa Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bani, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Dpravia Hotel is located in central Bani. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bani can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Caribani is located in the heart of Bani. This 2.5-star hotel in Bani features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar.
Dressing for Bani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- Bani gets about 55.83 inches of rain per year
- July and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F