Find Hotels in Banon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 12, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Banon has to offer. There are 376 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Banon
Places to visit in the larger region include Citadelle de Forcalquier, Colorado Provencal, and Ganagobie Abbey. Additionally, you'll find Chapelle du Château and Notre-Dame de Romigier in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Banon, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 62 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- La Parenthèse Banon is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Banon. This apartment in Banon features a bar.
- Le Phebus & Spa is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from central Banon. This 5-star hotel in Joucas features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hôtel Le Tivoli is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Banon. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sisteron can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Banon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 39.49 inches of rain falls on Banon each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F