Get an overview of this hotelModern haven on Las Ramblas in Old Barcelona
Popular property highlights
By Gothic Quarter
This grand Moderniste building on Las Ramblas Boulevard overlooks the Gothic Quarter and is a short walk from Barcelona's Plaza Catalonia and one kilometre from the Picasso Museum.
Guests can dine at Restaurant 128 Rambla, or enjoy the views across Barcelona and Las Ramblas from the rooftop terrace.
Digital television service
Hotel Rivoli Ramblas' 126 spacious air-conditioned guestrooms all have digital television service, complimentary wireless Internet, minibars, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel SERHS Rivoli Rambla
Rivoli Ramblas has a relaxing rooftop terrace, open during the warmer months, where hotel guests can enjoy the view over La Ramblas.
Restaurant 128 Rambla serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1989
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- LED TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
128 Rambla - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the hotel's restaurant has old black and white photographs of La Ramblas on the wall, alongside artistic prints. Decor is gray and pink. An alcove provides private dining for up to six people and the rear section of the restaurant can also be closed off for exclusive use. A large outdoor terrace with wooden decking, large potted plants, fountain, tables, and chairs is used for dining in the warmer months. The Mediterranean menu changes seasonally and features Iberian ham, fresh fish, beef, and game dishes.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the busy La Ramblas, the hotel is next to a variety of theatres including the city's well-known Liceu Theatre and Barcelona's Opera House.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 0 per day
- Hotel Rivoli Rambla
- Hotel SERHS Rivoli
- Hotel SERHS Rivoli Rambla
- Hotel SERHS Rivoli Rambla Barcelona
- Rivoli Rambla
- Rivoli Rambla Hotel
- SERHS Hotel Rivoli Rambla
- SERHS Rivoli
- SERHS Rivoli Rambla
- SERHS Rivoli Rambla Barcelona
- Hotel Rivoli Ramblas
- Hotel Serhs Rivoli Rambla Barcelona, Catalonia
- Rivoli Hotel Barcelona
- Rivoli Ramblas Barcelona
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.