Visitors to Beaufort are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- You'll find 179 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morehead City
- The closest major airport is in New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaufort
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bock Marine, Core Creek Bridge, and Jarrett Bay Marine Industrial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Core Creek Marina and North River Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Beaufort. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Pecan Tree Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Beaufort
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 54.57 inches of rain falls on Beaufort each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F