Visitors to Winnie are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and shopping.
- You'll find 86 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beaumont
- The closest major airport is in Beaumont, TX (BMT-Beaumont Municipal), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Winnie
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Arboretum of Winnie and Chambers County Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Larry's Old Time Trade Days is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Chambers County Golf Course and Smith Oaks Bird Sanctuary.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Winnie. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Winnie - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Winnie - Our customers like the room size and overall condition at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Winnie - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Winnie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Winnie gets about 55.28 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 43°F