Find Hotels in Groves, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Groves has to offer including the monuments and seafood restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 86 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beaumont
- The closest major airport is in Beaumont, TX (BPT-Southeast Texas Regional), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Beaumont, TX (BMT-Beaumont Municipal), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Groves
Places to visit in the larger region include London Bridge Park, Babe Zaharias Golf Course, and Pleasure Island. You'll also find Central Mall and Sabine Lake in the area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Executive Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Groves
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Groves gets about 60.55 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 45°F