Visiting Bell Buckle
Visitors can enjoy all that Bell Buckle has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. The relaxing and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 50 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tullahoma
- The closest major airport is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 30.2 mi (48.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bell Buckle
Places to visit in the larger region include Calsonic Arena, Shelbyville Courthouse Square, and Arts Center and Museum. Additionally, you'll find George Dickel Distillery and Barfield Crescent Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Walker Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bell Buckle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Bell Buckle gets about 60.00 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F