Visitors to Shelbyville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, riverfront, and architecture.
- You'll find 50 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tullahoma
- The closest major airport is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 46.3 mi (74.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shelbyville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shelbyville Courthouse Square, Arts Center and Museum, and Calsonic Arena. In the area, you'll also find George Dickel Distillery and Jack Daniel's Distillery.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Shelbyville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Shelbyville gets about 60.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F