Find Hotels in Bellinzona
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Bellinzona has to offer including the riverfront, archaeological sites, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. A top sight in the area is Villa Carlotta.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Bellinzona
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellinzona
Notable city landmarks like Three Castles of Bellinzona and Sasso Corbaro Castle might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa dei Cedri Civic Museum and Swiss Alps.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bellinzona. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel & SPA Internazionale Bellinzona - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Garni Liberty - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and concierge services.
A top sight outside the city is Villa Carlotta, 17.8 mi/28.7 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Bellinzona
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bellinzona Station. Bellinzona might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bellinzona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Bellinzona gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bellinzona?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bellinzona, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Bellinzona?
What's the best hotel for families in Bellinzona?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Bellinzona?
What's the best place to stay near Three Castles of Bellinzona?
What about the best place to stay near Castello di Montebello?
What's the best place to stay in Bellinzona to learn about local history?
Recent reviews of Bellinzona hotels
More trip options
- Bellinzona Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bellinzona Airports
- Hotels near Popular Bellinzona Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Bellinzona
- More Hotel Options in Bellinzona
- More Popular Hotels in Ticino
- Other Hotels near Bellinzona, Ticino
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends