Visitors to Betalbatim are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Varca Beach, and Cavelossim Beach.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Betalbatim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Betalbatim
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Sunset Beach and Colva Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Arossim Beach and Varca Beach.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Betalbatim. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- A's Holiday Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and beach locale.
- Mango Hotels-Jasminn, Goa - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Martin's Comfort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cavelossim Beach, located 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center, and Basilica of Bom Jesus, which is 14 mi/22.5 km away.
Dressing for Betalbatim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 100°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 62°F at night
- About 25.71 inches of rain falls on Betalbatim each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 63°F