Find Hotels in Colva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Colva, which is also known for its entertainment choices and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seafood restaurants and monuments. Around the area, top sights include Arossim Beach, Varca Beach, and Cavelossim Beach.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Colva
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Colva
Notable city landmarks like Our Lady of Merces Church and St. John the Baptist Church might be worth a visit. The beaches and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Colva Beach and Sernabatim Beach. In the area, you'll also find Arossim Beach and Varca Beach.
In Colva, there are 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Beleza By The Beach - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Amigo Plaza - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Soul Vacation Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with cable TV. Expedia customers like its beach locale and room size.
Popular places to visit around the area include Cavelossim Beach, 7.1 mi/11.4 km from the heart of the city, and Basilica of Bom Jesus, which is 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away.
Dressing for Colva
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 62°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 100°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 25.71 inches of rain falls on Colva each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 98°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 63°F