Visitors can enjoy all that Bideford has to offer including the waterfront and theme park. The quaint and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. In Bideford, there are 111 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bideford
The picturesque setting of Hartland Point and Welcombe Mouth Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clovelly Harbour and Big Sheep.
In Bideford, you'll find 111 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Instow Barton - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Hotel Yeoldon - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this country house. With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Treyhill Glamping & Camping - Amenities in this 2-star cottage include free WiFi. Expedia customers love its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Bideford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Bideford each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F