Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Woolacombe, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Woolacombe
- The closest major airport is in Swansea (SWS), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woolacombe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Barricane Beach and Woolacombe Beach. In the area, you'll also find Putsborough Sands and Ilfracombe Harbour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Woolacombe. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marine House - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- The Woolacombe Bay Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Woolacombe
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Woolacombe each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F