Visiting Biggs Junction
Visitors to Biggs Junction are sure to enjoy the riverfront and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and coffeehouses. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Biggs Junction
Places to visit in the larger region include Maryhill Art Museum, Maryhill Stonehenge, and Maryhill Winery. In the area, you'll also find Deschutes River State Recreation Area and Goldendale Observatory.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Three Rivers Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Biggs Junction
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Biggs Junction gets about 13.86 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F