Visitors can enjoy all that Dufur has to offer including the riverfront and forests. The relaxing and tucked away setting also entices those visiting the city. You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mt. Hood.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dufur
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sherars Falls. Additionally, you'll find Pines 1852 Winery and Maupin City Park in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Balch Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dufur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- About 13.86 inches of rain falls on Dufur each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F