Visitors can enjoy all that Birkerod has to offer including its theaters. Top sights around the area include Stroeget, Tivoli Gardens, and Deer Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Birkerod
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Birkerod
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealand. In the area, you'll also find Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
As you make plans for a getaway to Birkerod, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 38 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bed and Breakfast Birkerod is located in the heart of Birkerod. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Birkerod can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Birkerod. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Birkerod can enjoy access to a restaurant and self-service laundry, along with a private balcony.
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from central Birkerod. This 4-star hotel in Copenhagen features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Deer Park, located 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center, and Danish National Gallery, which is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away.
Getting Around Birkerod
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Birkerod is simple. Head over to Birkerød S-Train Station for metro transit. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Birkerod Hovelte Station.
Dressing for Birkerod
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.11 inches of rain falls on Birkerod each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F