Visitors can enjoy all that Horsholm has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Stroeget, Tivoli Gardens, and Deer Park.
- You'll find 233 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Horsholm
A couple of favorite places to visit are Horsholm Golf Club and Zealand. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kokkedal Castle Copenhagen - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Deer Park, 7.9 mi/12.7 km from the city center, and Little Mermaid, which is 13.9 mi/22.4 km away.
Getting Around Horsholm
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Horsholm Kokkedal Station. Horsholm may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Horsholm
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Horsholm is 23.11 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F